9/1/10

um, Can I just know now please.. k thanks.

I am a bit stressed tonight, well.. more accurately I have been stressed for a couple weeks. We are trying to get an equity credit line from our bank to move to BC and the slowness of the whole thing is bothering me. I am a "now" kind of person and patience is not something that comes naturally so waiting to hear from everyone involved is driving me a bit batty. We get our appraisal on Thursday and I hope to hell they don't take the organization or cleanliness of your home into account when deciding the value, lol.

Since we made the decision to do this a couple weeks ago I have been slowly packing up, clearing out and cleaning up this place, its more than just a bit of a disaster at the moment. But it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something at least and moving closer to getting to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment